Thursday 17 March 2011

A warm welcome

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. I am now officially a ‘Stampin Up’ Demonstrator. I have started this blog so that I can display my work and hopefully inspire those of you that visit me. If you are inspired please feel free to leave me a comment.
Below are the cards that I did for a mini card swop with some of the lovely ladys I meet on the ‘In love with stamping’ web site.





I have used the following SU products;
Stamps sets – Bella Toile and Bliss.  
Inks – Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Yellow, Rose Red, Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake,
Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive Chocolate Chip, Real Red.  
Others – VersaMark, Clear Emboss Powder, Shimmer Paint-Champagne Mist.
Card- Whisper white stock card.
I hope you like them.
 Happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Georgie!
    I love that you've got a Blog. These cards are beautiful! I need to get a move on over the weekend and finish mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of SU Demo's... the cards are gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete