Sunday 13 May 2012

Welcome back.

Welcome back to you all. Sorry it has been so long but I am hopefully back to stay. Isn't it anoying when that thing called life gets in the was of what you love to do. I can't promise that you will get daily news from me but I promise to try and update you with the thing I am doing as often as possible.

My hopes are still the same to hopefully inspire you if I can by sharing some of the things that I love.

Thank you for coming back.






Here are a few of the scrapbook layout that my crafting bubby Vicky Wragg and I have done in our monthly scrapbooking club at St Crispin Village in Northampton. If you would like to leave a comment or have something on your blog that your think will inspire my please leave me a comment and a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment